TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
1. Promotion Description: The “Win a Surf and Yoga trip to Sri Lanka with Sunshinestories” Sweepstakes begins on July 18, 2016 at 12:00 AM (Central Time (US & Canada)) and ends on September 1, 2016 at 11:59 PM (Central Time (US & Canada)) (the "Promotion Period"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsors, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsors are responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsors with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: No Purchase Necessary. Limit one entry per person. Multiple submissions by the same person using one or more e-mail accounts will not be accepted. Open to legal residents of USA and international residents who are 18+ or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsors and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
3. General Release. By entering and/or accepting the prize, you release Seea, Sunshinestories and participating donors as well as any of their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agencies from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, for any claims, costs, injuries, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the giveaway or acceptance, possession or use of the award, whether under a theory of contract, tort or warranty or other theory. As a condition of being awarded the prize, you will be required to execute a signed acceptance of these official rules and release of liability. Except where prohibited by law, entry and/or acceptance of scholarship constitutes permission for Seea, Sunshinestories and participating sponsors to use your name, address, statements, biography, image, and/or likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation.
4. Winner Selection and Notification: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted by Seea within 48 hours of the contest end date, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about 48 hours after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsors within one week (seven days) of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsors.
5. Prizes: One winner will receive (1) Tuition for a seven day/six night surf retreat, including daily surf and yoga sessions, sports massage, daily breakfast, two dinners and lunch on excursion day and ground transportation (valued at $1,299.00 USD). See Sunshinestories website for specific safari inclusions. Prize must be redeemed for any scheduled Sunshinestories retreat by September 31, 2017. (2) Airfare from an international airport (valued up to $2000.00 USD) provided by Seea. Flight availability and routes are subject to change. Winner is responsible for any flight expenses that exceed $2000.00 USD. Flight voucher must be redeemed by September 31, 2017. (3) Seea online gift cart (valued at $250 USD) retail for redemption at theseea.com. (4) Free one-of-a-kind Bing Surfboard with special colored glassing (valued at $1200.00 USD). (5) Free Manduka ProLite Yoga Mat (valued at $80.00 USD). (6) Free Nixon Blaster Speaker (valued at $125.00 USD), Comp Watch (valued at $75.00 USD) and Shadow World Traveler Backpack (valued at $150 USD). (7) Free Poler SurfBoard Bag (valued at $219.95 USD )and High & Dry Duffle Bag (valued at $184.95 USD). All other incidental travel charges must be paid by winner. Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsors reserve the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents the Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. The Sponsors make no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. The Sponsors will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
6. Prize will awarded and/or delivered to addresses within USA and internationally. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, surcharges and international duties are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize. Sponsors are not responsible for shipping costs. Sponsors are not responsible for prize damage once it has been sent to the prize winner.
7. Online Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by signing into the entry form and perform the tasks provided. The entry form can be found HERE.
8. Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant's Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Seea’s database clocks will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
9. Privacy: All entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a winner, certain of their personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner's list. All personal information submitted as part of the Sweepstakes may be shared by and between the Promotion Entities, and each of the Promotion Entities will use such information in accordance with their respective independent online privacy policies.
10. Limitation of Liability: The Sponsors are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsors assume no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsors are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsors which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsors reserve the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, The Sponsors may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
11. In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Seea with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to the Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
12. Winner's List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addresses, stamped, #10 envelope to Seea cc: Win a Surf & Yoga Vacation in Sri Lanka; 205 Avenida Del Mar #44, San Clemente, CA 92674. Request must be received no later than 48 hours + 6 MONTHS for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
13. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Seea, Sunshinestories, Bing, Nixon and Poler. Questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Instagram Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Instagram. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
15. Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. Error Correction: Sponsors reserve the right to correct or change any and all printing, typographical or mechanical errors.