This season Seea celebrates the fluidity of human nature, expressed through the joy of movement.
Movement, our inner knowing, like a tide that takes us into focus, tells us about our direction, and offers up aim. How gracious a gift of body and everything below the surface responds to this desire... the need of muscle and bone to take the shape of something- turning, twisting, pointing into a direction of a place beyond the here & now, a change that happens because we choose to move towards it.
Connected Consciousness, encourages the adult child to find themselves and the environment around them. In a world forever changing, we learn to hold no fixed shape, pour ourselves into what we love, and connect to the vibrancy that moves within us all.
Enjoy Part 1, and stay tuned for more!
Still Photos: Lucrecia O'keefe | Gradients: Kailah Ogawa
Filming: Jack Coleman, Jimmy Jazz James
Creative Direction/ Production: Amanda Chinchelli
Editor: Madison Isbell
Music: Monster Rally
Graphic Design: Kailah Ogawa
- Sonja Anderson - Brian Bent - River Covey - Rashid Clifton -
- Leah Dawson - Sabina Guruceaga - Jaz Harris - Makoa kaleiki Ho -
- Gabriella Kohr - Tara Franz - Eva Levy - Tom F. Lower -
- Erin (Worm) Meza-Ashley - Merry Ngyuen - Kandi Patterson -
- Alisa Prestie - Hallie Rohr - Mele Saili - Brenden Sepe
- Makala Smith - Kim Wright
Archival Footage | Learning Through Movement
by Barlin, Paul; Barlin, Anne Lief