Work at Seea
The primary responsibility of the Sales Assistant for Retail and E-Commerce is to support the Global Sales Operations and E-Commerce departments. This includes coordinating sales related functions with a smile and taking pride in helping solve problems for our accounts.
The ideal candidate would be well versed in the processes of wholesale sales operations and retail sales (digital and brick and mortar), have a passion for ocean and outdoor activities, and embody the brand values. This position requires connecting with people in the surf and outdoor community and building relationships with our wholesale and retail customers. We’re looking for an individual who is eager to learn, has good sales intuition, and can communicate knowledge of our product with genuine stoke.
Short on experience but think you can do the job?
Tell us about yourself, your work history, and career ambitions in your cover letter.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES //
- Maintain relationships and provide excellent customer service to brand’s clients
- Work closely with the Global Sales Manager to assist in the process of the sales cycle: order entry, reorders, data entry, shipping, issuing RAs, invoicing clients and following up with payments
- Support all trade shows, pre-lines, account events, and trunk shows
- Prepare sample lines for trade shows
- Travel to trade shows and events as needed
- Coordinate marketing POP
- Supervise delivery of catalogs, samples, and sales assets to sales representatives
- Assist with rep forecasting, sales and product
- Assist in phone support, customer requests and other office related duties
- Analyze and resolve problems and complaints and provide appropriate solutions. Follow up to ensure resolution
- Assist with sales meeting planning and execution
- Maintain and provide support for all purchase order processing
- Maintain department calendar
- Generate monthly inventory reports and ATS
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE //
- 2-3 years experience in an administrative assistant or wholesale sales assistant
- General understanding of apparel production and wholesale sales process
- Retail/customer service experience a plus
SKILLS & JOB REQUIREMENTS //
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, and Power Point
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, a people person
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle multiple tasks efficiently
- Great with numbers and strong analytical skills
- Self-motivated and ability to use initiative
- Professional and friendly demeanor, and ability to maintain a level of confidentiality
AWESOME PERKS //
• Inspiring team of smart, fun, creative, stylish, and adventurous surfer women
• Community-oriented and collaborative company culture
• Free CA State Parks pass for all employees (SAN-O anyone?)
• SEEA swimsuit stipend
• Great office location
TO APPLY //
Please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover Letter
- Salary History
This position requires a minimum of 2 years of professional level experience.
Please be sure to include your salary history / requirements, as resumes submitted without this info will not be considered.