Work at Seea
FULL-TIME CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
The Customer Service Representative position is an important part of the family and direct link of the brand to our customers. You’ll practice our company values through excellent action, service and communication and treat our customers as any customer would hope to be treated – with respect, kindness and gratitude in mind.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic & energetic customer service expert. The ideal candidate takes pride in helping people, solving problems, and making customers feel special and appreciated.
The primary responsibilities of this position will be to interact with e-commerce customers on a daily basis via phone, email, and chat. You’ll help existing and future customers find the suit that’s best for them. As shopping for swimwear online can be a challenge, one of the most important duties of this position is to translate customer feedback and size information into accurate purchase suggestions. Other basic but important duties include resolving complaints, processing returns and exchanges, and fulfilling orders as necessary.
Customer Service is by no means a dead-end job – We’re looking for a dynamic, multi-faceted person who has aspirations to grow professionally, as this position provides a path for upward mobility as our business evolves.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES //
1.) Customer Service
-Respond promptly to direct customer inquiries via telephone and email
-Translate customer feedback and size information into accurate purchase suggestions
-Interact directly with customers via live web chat
-Verify orders tagged as suspicious or fraudulent
-Approve/deny return requests as per return policy
-Resolve customer complaints / issues
2.) Order Fulfillment & Inventory Control
-Work with warehouse staff to manage outbound order flow & invoicing
-Work with warehouse staff to maintain accurate inventory levels
-Help process returned merchandise, as needed
-Help fulfill & ship orders, as needed
3.) Data Management & Evaluation
-Prepare and distribute monthly customer activity reports with details of inquiries, comments and complaints
-Identify specific issues and opportunities to improve existing products
-Analyze customer feedback and identify needs for future products
-Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS //
- 1-2 years previous customer service experience required with thorough knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Retail experience desired, but not required
- Product knowledge and experience in surfing and water sports a plus
- Familiarity with web-based shipping programs a big plus
Education // College degree preferred, but not required
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES //
- Solid communication skills, verbal and written
- Able to resolve problems in a timely and amicable manner
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent typing proficiency
- Able to manage your own workflow to meet deadlines
- Well organized
- Initiative, pro-active, and adaptable
- Reliable, dependable, and on time
AWESOME PERKS //
- Inspiring team of smart, fun, creative, stylish, and adventurous surfer women
- Community-oriented and collaborative company culture
- Free CA State Parks pass for all employees (SAN-O anyone?)
- SEEA swimsuit stipend
- Great office location
TO APPLY //
Please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye.
Overview: Manage brand creative direction, art direction, marketing direction, and values through all touchpoints.
- Develop marketing strategies, brand campaign concepts, strategic partnerships, and new business initiatives: identify new opportunities, outline goals and objectives, develop creative briefs, manage budget, and execute on website, social media, and retail partners.
- Work with design, sales, and marketing to analyze Seea e-comm and wholesale sales data and customer engagement data. Apply insights into strategy and solutions.
Responsibilities: Marketing Direction and Content Production Management
- Develop marketing calendar and strategic goals for the year.
- Strategize all content on the website homepage (hero banner selection, featured content), collection pages and landing pages. Execute calendar of refreshing content.
- Coordinate with sales and design to compile shot lists and creative briefs for campaign photo shoots and oversee photo shoot production.
- Work closely with in-house photographer on immediate campaign imagery concepts.
- Develop Seea ambassador and contributor “special trip” pitches: evaluate the pitch, define list of deliverables, shot list, rate package, deadlines.
- Create landing page strategy for campaigns. Direct graphic designer on assets to be created, and digital marketing consultant on technical tools.
- Work with sales/marketing to identify areas to reduce friction to shopping cart and optimize shopping experience. Research apps and solutions. Coordinate with web designer to customize apps and solutions and oversee implementation on the site.
- Manage copywriter and all copy needs.
- Creative direction, art direction and assets management
- Oversee allocation of lifestyle photos (approval, ratings) to website and all marketing channels.
- Oversee product lifestyle videos and campaign videos approval and upload to the website and all marketing channels.
- Coordinate newsletter content wireframe package to graphic designer and copywriter and oversee production to approval. Hand off final package for deployment.
- Field photographer one-off photo pitches and review images submitted. Negotiate rate and usages, and implement images into sales and marketing channels.
- Press & strategic partnerships
- Responding to press requests, coordinating image and interview requests, updating Press list on Infusionsoft, document and scan press clippings and add to website.
- Evaluate and coordinate product and gift card donations for charity events, and other marketing opportunities.
- Social media management
- Coordinate with social media manager on any marketing campaign assets and messaging for Instagram.
- Evaluate rate for reposts as needed and coordinate with photographer for invoicing.
- Website relaunch project management
- Work with sales to research and analyze current site user behavior. Identify areas of friction and work with Web designer on UX to implement solutions.
- Point person for web designer, web developer and Seea to prototype and test designs. Manage timeline to launch and oversee back-end transitioning of assets.
- Oversee production of annual Seea magazine
- Work with Magazine Editor to assign stories, manage the budget, timeline, coordinate with graphic designer on creative direction and execution through to printer.
TO APPLY //
Please submit your brief cover letter and resume to email@example.com